Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mmmm Margaritas...

So first off.....SkinnyRunner is giving away a pair of Mizuon Wave Rider 15s!!!  I REALLY want to win this one....Mama needs a new pair of running shoes!!!

Next - I FINALLY had a run date with O-No today!  The Hubs and I went to the gym....I did a smidge of some leg workouts, and stretched a ton.  I was surprised how awesome my legs felt after my 6 miles yesterday!

So O-No and I did 3.5 miles.  My legs were a little tired, so she ran a little faster than me...but all in all it was a good run!  Followed by a Blue Moon at our fave little bar on our running trail!  To bad it got randomly cold and started raining! 

So we came home and enjoyed these little beauties....well this is the "after".,.Mmmm Margaritas.....

And I'm sure you're sick of these pictures....who am I kidding?  How could you get sick of this face?!!? 

No comments: