Saturday, July 16, 2011

I.Need.MOTIVATION!

AAAAAHHHHHH is how I feel about my running right now.  I suck...and I just flat out have not been running.  What the Hey is wrong with me? I WANT to run...I'm just not.  I have a list of a million excuses.  Ridiculous.  I "start" to get back into it (AKA I ran 3.1 on the treadmill last Sunday...Ridiculous I know.  3.1 on the treadmill? Woo Hoo...NOT!  And I have not ran since.)  I need a serious dose of motivation.  There are all these races in the fall I want to do...and have my running buddy thinking about running a Full in December.  I WANT to do these SO BAD...I just can't find the motivation to do it.  HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm going to the river to float....well mostly walk because it hasn't rained in Texas in who knows how long....and will be back on Sunday.  I AM GOING TO START TRAINING on Sunday, no excuses.  I might need some bloggy buddy motivation.  I am also going to get back into blogging.  SO PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks love you!!

No comments: