Monday, July 25, 2011

Defeated by my esophagus...

Sooo...I had a run planned for Sunday morning when I got home from work....I was tired in the car the whole ride home, but had it set in my mind I was going to run...that is until the WORST case of HEART BURN ever hit!  So bad I couldn't stop coughing!  UGH!  So I didn't get a run in...I took a mouthful of Tums, had a convo with my friend about how old we are because we have heartburn and keep a stash of Tums in arms reach at all times, then went to bed!

I planned on at least going to the gym when I woke up, since I got to bed earlier than planned and had to go back to work tonight....but that didn't happen either.  For some reason I am not a fan of going to the gym alone when The Hubs is home, and he didn't wake up when my alarm went off....sooo I made dinner and watched Cake Boss instead!  Oops...Yup I sucked today!

Work has been NO BUENO tonight!  Almost over...then margaritas for breakfast!!! (Hey 7am is equivalent to happy hour in my world!!)  HUG YOUR BABIES TIGHT when they wake up!!

No comments: