Sunday, April 10, 2011

Busy Busy

I havn't posted in a while...partly because I didn't run for 5 days last weekend (I was being lazy) and I have been crazy busy lately!

We went to a Texas Rangers game last Monday!  They made it to the World Series last year, and are having an awesome start to this season!


I got back into my running on Thursday, and it SUCKED!  Taking that many days off is not a good idea! Especially less than 3 weeks before my first half!

I ran the White Rock 5K yesterday, benefiting the Dallas PDs Assist The Officer Foundation....and beat my last time by 2:40!!!  I finished in 34:20, after 2 hours of sleep and no running for a few days! 

My parents and sister were in town this weekend, but we didn't get to spend much time with them, other than Friday night.  I went to a function at work yesterday where our Organ donation organization united Organ donor families with organ recipients!  It was such a cool experience, but so sad at the same time.  We cared for the patients that donated organs, so it was a tough day.  On that note....BE AN ORGAN DONOR!!!!  It's as simple as going to http://www.donatelifetexas.com/ to register in Texas!  It's a simple gift that can save a life...besides we can't use them after we're gone!!

No comments: