Sunday, February 12, 2012

Changing things up a bit...

So my "training" has taken a bit of a turn.  I have been doing a lot of reading/research into different types of fitness/training IN ADDITION to my running.  It has definitely been an increase in time comittment, but the results I'm seeing in my body are WAY different than when I'm running only.

So I've decided, in an attempt to interest more people/gain more readers....I'm going to gear my blog more towards an all over fitness blog than just a running blog.  I want to include more of my workouts (strength training AND running,) give readers workout ideas, as well as an insight into my running training plans. 

MIGHT even go as far as to include pictures of myself along the way (Keyword : MIGHT!!)  I have found a lot of inspiration and workout ideas through blogs and I hope my blog is a way for others to find the same ideas and inspiration!

What do you think?! Maybe in the process the look of the blog will get a little makeover too.....

1 comment:

AmyC said...

I think it is a great idea! They say what you do on your non-running days is just as important as your running, so it makes sense. Good luck =)