Monday, March 26, 2012

Primal Pancakes

I know I haven't posted in a while....I've been busy, with what? I have NO CLUE!!

My workouts lately have been pretty intense...and in my garage!!!  I am going on 3 weeks now doing the BodyRock.TV workouts every day, and I am seeing HUGE changes in my body!!  I seriously suggest you check out their website!!!!!  My husband keeps making comments about how good my legs look, and my back....and today I laid out in a bikini and felt COMFORTABLE in it for the first time since early in college!!!  Seriously, go check it out!!

Tonight I did some GOOGLING for a new primal recipe....and I found this recipe for Paleo Protein pancakes (No grain, No sugar!)  They are AMAZING...and taste like REAL pancakes!!! 

4 eggs
1 mashed up banana
1/2 cup almond butter
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2tsp baking powder
sprinkle of cinnamon

Mix 'em all together, and pour about 1/3 cup of the mixture into a HOT, well greased pan, but keep it on a low setting, around 2-4!  Flip after they start to bubble (when they're ready they will come up really easily) and cook for about another 30 seconds or so, until they look done.  Mine looked a SMIDGE burnt on the first side I cooked, but they didn't taste burnt at all!  They were SO good!!  I topped mine with a little butter and some LITE syrup, literally a few drops.  You could use more almond butter, or fruit....or whatever you want!! SO GOOD!

No comments: